If you fancy making your own goofy little crabs here's how:
1. gather your tools and supplies:
- plastic milk or juice bottle tops
- pipe cleaners
- quick dry craft glue
- teddy bear eyes
- a small hole punch (or something pointy like a nail but only with proper supervision)
2. punch holes
- make ten holes around the side of the lid, two close together for the eyes and four along each side for the legs. If you have a nifty small hole punch use that, otherwise you can carefully push a nail through the plastic and wiggle it about a bit to make the holes bigger.
3. attach the eyes and legs
- gently push the eyes into the eye holes
- cut the pipe cleaners in half then thread them through the leg holes
4. add buttons
- squeeze some quick dry glue onto the bottle top and add buttons
5. make some friends
- that was easy huh? Why not make some more......